We deal in Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom (DIKW), with primarily a Science-view, but as living in a real world, this sometimes also need to consider Laws, and Politics.
See also OAS18007:
|Science-Laws-Politics-and-more Venn Diagram||Data (Data, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom), Science, Laws (Civil and Common Law systems), Politics, and agenda, lies, alternative facts, social media, opinions, beliefs, straws out of a hat, et c||18007|
22 Wiley Books (2022-07-19)
All in protected Dropbox only accessible by J&P staff.
(Sortable table, click on header.)
- Example of a bit unusual graphic representation from a McKinsey article May 19, 2022. Lots of data in one graphic but still quite digestible.
More numerically oriented:
- GNU Octave
- MATLAB, by MathWorks
- Wolfram Mathematica
- 5 open source alternatives to MATLAB – opensource.com/alternatives/matlab (May 1, 2021)
- Introduction to Matlab Alternatives – educba.com/matlab-alternatives/
- GNU Octave
- Sage Math
- Enterprise Architect
Got documentation on low-level details.
- General overviews and (re)search
- Free alternatives:
- R – open-source statistic environment
- Python – general purpose language with strong support for scientific applications including statistics
- Commercial alternatives:
- 10 Data Visualization Tools To Bring Analytics Into Focus (2016-06-01)
- 10 Programming Languages And Tools Data Scientists Use Now (2016-06-29)
- 12 Ways To Cultivate A Data-Savvy Workforce (2016-07-07)