Previous: macOS 10.x Releases (10.13, 10.14, 10.15) /is/macos/10x/ | This (macOS 11 Big Sur | Next: macOS 12 Monterey – /is/mac/12
macOS 11, Big Sur, main article – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacOS
Sharing Screen / ‘Screen Recording’
Share screen in conference / collaboration solutions (meet.Google.com, Slack, Xoom, …)
Control access to screen recording on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences,
- click Security & Privacy,
- then click Privacy.
- Select Screen Recording.
- Unlock screen via key lock at lower left of dialog
- Change existing entry: Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to record your screen. Deselect the checkbox to turn off access for that app.
- Add entry:
- Press ‘+’
- Navigate to where application is, select, and close dialog
- Make sure Checked new item in list